- Saskatoon, SK, 26-27 October 2012
- High River, AB, 1-2 February 2013
- Billings, MT, 17-18 may 2013 (not confirmed)
- Great Falls, MT, 22-23 August 2013
Why Attend District Meetings
Three solid reasons to attend District meetings:
- Meet the District Team - this is your chance to meet the District Chair of the Optimist activity that you are responsible for in your club.
- Participate in Quality Training Workshops - the District Chairs host a series of training workshops that your club members will find valuable. Meet with Optimists from other clubs and share ideas and suggestions.
- Meet the OI Representative - most District meetings include a visit from an Optimist International representative. This is your chance to receive valuable briefings and presentations, get the scoop on new incentives, and ask those burning questions that you always wanted to ask!