The St. Albert Breakfast Optimist Club is pleased to announce the launch of their new website. They invite you to visit and leave them a comment.
This website was designed and is hosted using the Weebly.com website hosting service. Those clubs interested in the details can contact Optimist Gord for more information.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
2012-13 District Meeting Schedule
- Saskatoon, SK, 26-27 October 2012
- High River, AB, 1-2 February 2013
- Billings, MT, 17-18 may 2013 (not confirmed)
- Great Falls, MT, 22-23 August 2013
Why Attend District Meetings
Three solid reasons to attend District meetings:
- Meet the District Team - this is your chance to meet the District Chair of the Optimist activity that you are responsible for in your club.
- Participate in Quality Training Workshops - the District Chairs host a series of training workshops that your club members will find valuable. Meet with Optimists from other clubs and share ideas and suggestions.
- Meet the OI Representative - most District meetings include a visit from an Optimist International representative. This is your chance to receive valuable briefings and presentations, get the scoop on new incentives, and ask those burning questions that you always wanted to ask!
Monday, October 1, 2012
2012-13 District Team Appointments
- Zone 5 Lieutenant Governor - Opt Geoff Connor (Edmonton Diner & Edmonton Brailtone Gollege)
- Governor Elect & New Club Building - Opt Glen Kreller (St. Albert)
- Internet Safety & Essay Contest - Opt Brian Wallace (Edmonton Dinner)
- CCDHH Contest Chair - Opt Peggy Dick (Edmonton Dinner)
Our congratulations are extended to Geoff, Glen, Brian, and Peggy and best wishes on your contributions to a very successful year.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)