- Today a most successful zone meeting was held with over 30 attending and all clubs represented.
- The safety prersentation was well received.
- All Clubs gave excellent reports.
- Congratulations to Lt. Gov. Elect Glen
- Tasty lunch was enjoyed by all
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Our 3rd quarter zone meeting will be held 25 April 2015 at 8:45 a.m. at he Jasper Place Sherwood Community Hall. 9620-152 St. Edmonton,AB
We will be holding L.G. elections that morning.The zone meeting is being sponsored by the Edmonton Dinner Optimist Club. I'd like to thank them for hosting this zone meeting. Lunch will immediately follow the meeting because there is another function following ours.
One other request. If anybody has any spare time on 3,4,5, April 2015 to help with the International
Juvenile Curling it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact Optimist Clint at (780) 434-7133 .